Main > General Ballinasloe Related Chat

Requiescat in Pace - family notices (deaths)

<< < (15/152) > >>

damomac:
NAUGHTEN  (nee  Stockwell) (Newbridge, Ballinasloe) July 25, 2006, (peacefully) at Portiuncula Hospital, with her family, Dympna; deeply regretted by her sons James, Paul and extended family. Reception service at St. John's Church, Ballinasloe, at 7 o'c. this (Thursday) evening. Funeral service at 10 o'c. in St. John's Church, with cremation afterwards in Newlands crematorium. Family flowers only, donations if desired to Pastoral Care, Portiuncula Hospital. I thank my God upon every remembrance of you. (Phil. 1:3)

damomac:
CONNOLLY  (Ó CONGHAILE) (Nutfield Cross, Aughrim, Ballinasloe, Co Galway) 30 Iúil, 2006, Kevin, (after a long illness borne bravely), predeceased by his son Adrian; sadly missed by his wife Madeline, sons Dermot and Jarlath, daughter Veronica, sister Vera, daughter-in-law Annette, granddaughters Alison, Áine, sisters-in-law, brothers-in-law, nieces, nephews, neighbours, relatives and friends. R.I.P. Reposing at his residence today (Monday) from 5 o'c. Removal to St Michael's Church, Ballinasloe at 8 o'c. Requiem Mass on Tuesday at 11.30 o'c. followed by burial in Creagh Cemetery.

damomac:
BURNS (Mackney, Ballinasloe) Aug. 12, 2006, John Joe; deeply regretted by his loving wife Maureen, daughters Marie and Rose, sons-in-law Jimmy and P.J., grandchildren, brother Pat, sister Mary (O'Neill), nephews, nieces, relatives, neighbours and friends. R.I.P. Reposing at Grenham's Funeral home, Ballinasloe today (Sunday) from 5 o'c. Removal at 7 o'c. to St. Michael's Church, Ballinasloe. Funeral Mass tomorrow (Monday) at 11 o'c. Burial afterwards in Killalaghton Cemetery.

damomac:
CONDELL, John (Jackie), (Brackernagh, Ballinasloe) Aug. 15, 2006, (peacefully), at Portiuncula Hospital, Ballinasloe; greatly missed by his loving family, his wife Dollie, his daughter Maura, grandchildren Aidan, Ciara and Paul, sisters Betty (Morrissey) and Marie (Cahill), brothers-in-law, sisters-in-law, nephews, nieces, relatives and friends. Rest in peace. Reposing at his daughter Maura's residence, Glentane, Creagh, Ballinasloe this (Wednesday) evening from 5 o'c. Remains arriving in St. Michael's Church, Ballinasloe for 11 o'c Mass tomorrow (Thursday). Funeral afterwards to Creagh Cemetery.

noel:
HARTE  (nee  Hoary) (Coolcarty, Lawrencetown, Ballinasloe, Co. Galway) Aug. 18, 2006, at her residence. Mary-Ellen (Ellie), relict of the late John and mother of the late Sean; deeply mourned by her loving sons Peter, Pat, Michael and Kevin, daughter Mary and Pauline, son-in-law, daughters-in-law, grandchildren, greatgrandchildren, sisters-in-law, nieces, nephews, relatives and friends. R.I.P. Reposing at Portiuncula Hospital Mortuary this (Saturday) from 5 o'c. with Removal at 7 o'c. to St. Mary's Church, Lawrencetown. Mass at 3 o'c. tomorrow (Sunday) with Funeral afterwards to Calvery Cemetery.

O'DOHERTY  (Kilgarve, Ballinasloe, St. Bridget's Hospital and formerly Omagh, Co. Tyrone) Aug. 21, 2006, (peacefully), in the loving care of the nurses and staff at Mount Carmel Nursing Home, Roscrea, Co. Tipperary, Dr. Kieran; sadly mourned by his sister Eily (Monaghan), cousins, nieces, nephews, grandnieces, grandnephews and his many friends in Ballinasloe. Funeral Mass today (Wednesday) in Killyclogher Church, Omagh, Co. Tyrone at 1 o'c. followed by Burial in the adjoining cemetery.

KEATING  (nee  Fry)  (Lisnacody, Eyrecourt, Ballinasloe, formerly no. 6 St. Michael's Place, Ballinasloe) Aug. 26, 2006 at Portiuncula Hospital, Lilly; deeply regretted by her loving husband John-Joe, sons James and David, sister Kathleen, mother-in-law Bridget, brothers-in-law, sisters-in-law, nieces, nephews, family circle, relatives and friends. R.I.P. Reposing at Portiuncula Hospital Mortuary tomorrow (Monday) evening from 5 o'c. Removal at 7 o'c. to Eyrecourt Church. Funeral Mass on Tuesday at 12 o'c. Burial afterwards in Doon Cemetery.

LARKIN  (Kilnahown, Aughrim, Ballinasloe and late of Mackney, Ballinasloe) Aug. 28, 2006, Bridget; deeply regretted by her loving sisters Emily and Kathleen, brother Laurance, brothers-in-law Tom and Tony, sister-in-law Delia, nieces, nephews, grand-nephews, grandnieces, relatives, neighbours and friends. R.I.P eposing at Portiuncula Hospital Mortuary this (Tuesday) evening from 5 o'c. Removal at 7 o'c. to St. Michael's Church, Ballinasloe. Funeral Mass tomorrow (Wednesday) at 11 o'c. Burial afterwards in Clontuskert Cemetery. Family flowers only please. Donations if desired to Ballinasloe Social Services.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version