Creagh Church, viewed from the Creagh Cemetery, Decemver 27th 2005
The church was built in 1933 and some of the cut stone came from a garrison church in Athlone. It was designed by Ralph Byrne & Sons of Dublin and built by Owen Larkin of Ballinasloe and took about two years to build. It was dedicated to Our Lady of Lourdes on August 18th 1933 by Bishop John Dignan of Clonfert.
Photo submitted by Evelyn Donnellan (email@example.com)